Experiential design (also known as experiential marketing) is a form of advertising that focuses entirely on enabling people to "experience" your brand.
The premise of experiential design is to create a close bond between people (or "customers") and the brand itself by immersing them in a memorable experience.
Think Inside The Box
The purpose of the Think Inside The Box experiential campaign was originally to encourage restaurant goers to discover what it means to be a Fairtrade certified wine.
Overview Of Benefits To Each Stakeholder
1. Consumers (Restaurant Patrons)
- Can win a bottle of wine on-the-spot just by downloading the app and scanning the wine bottle barcode.
- Can learn about what it means to be (that particular) Fairtrade SA certified wine farm.
- Can experience a novel new technology, new & fun.
2. Fairtrade SA Certified Wine Farms
- Consumers are made aware of Fairtrade wines, in a setting where they are receptive – i.e. not rushed.
- Consumers are made aware that information on Fairtrade wines is deep. Impact studies show that knowledge of Fairtrade is very superficial.
- Restaurants are given an incentive to start stocking a new wine, their wine.
3. Restaurant Staff & Management
- Patrons can experience an interesting promotion that is unique to their restaurant (and a select few others).
- No cost to the restaurant.
- Restaurant gets promoted on Fresh or Vrot; elabel app; Nedbank app.
4. Fairtrade SA
- Fairtrade SA wine farms are being actively promoted in an innovative, exciting way.
- Consumers can then scan other wines in the restaurant and see a depth of difference.
- Fulfilment of Fairtrade SA’s strategy to work directly with restaurants.
5. eLabel (The app)
- Restaurant goers are made aware of eLabel.
- Payment for each scan by the app.
- Feedback / market research : We know who, where, what and when people are scanning
To find out more about Hex experiential design services please make contact via email@example.com.